espn legend tv

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Zebra in Etosha Park - Namibia by Eric Lafforgue on Flickr.

If anybody wants to have a baby about the time I am coming home…better start now! Time flies.

On that note, I have added a countdown timer on the lower left of the page. I don’t know the exact day I’ll leave…but somewhere around there. =)



My horse by stekepanne on Flickr.

Ogopa Djs Win Big Namibian Music Awards:

On Saturday, Kenyan record label Ogopa DJs that has a branch in Namibia saw it’s signed artistes Gal Level bag the top awards at the Namibian Annual Music Awards (NAMAs).

***

The sensational duo Gal Level was the biggest winners on the night, walking away with N$50 000 (Ksh 659,523), as well as a new car and a diamond courtesy of Namdeb Diamond Corporation Limited.

Aw shucks, a lil’ ol’ diamond…







My horse by stekepanne on Flickr.



Orange River, border between Namibia and South Africa

picture by Mama Africa Photography



Sunset #3 - Windhoek





Zebra in Etosha Park - Namibia by Eric Lafforgue on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...