espn legend tv

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is the only way I can describe the lovely little holiday I...



I had my picture taken for my new resident card today and I can’t decide if I like it or not. Which, I suppose, is basically like saying that I can’t decide if I like my face or not. 

One of the benign side effects of Moldova’s high rate of emigration and reliance on remittances is the ubiquitousness of stands and shops dedicated to passport and visa photos. I walked 6 minutes from the PC office and paid $2. 

This post seems dramatic. 





sara is one of the best people ever



some of the left moldavian charm by andreea_gerendy on Flickr.





Stefanel Roscovan - Ali Baba [Moldova]



this is still the best song ever.



This is the only way I can describe the lovely little holiday I had last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...