espn legend tv

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

melancholia. 

I just saw it and it’s absolutely amazing, but like I said, very peculiar.

It’s almost indescribable. I love it though.



I can’t wait to see Melancholia by Lars von Trier tomorrow. I wonder if it’ll touch me the way Antichrist did. I wonder if bright-eyed Kirsten Dunst will be able to play such a role in such a movie. I wonder if it’ll be as good as it looks, or if it’ll be as boring, as some people say it is. But no matter what, you never watch a film of his without being touched in some way. And if you don’t - you haven’t really watched it. You don’t just sit down and watch a Trier-movie. It’s not your typical Jeniffer Aniston and Adam Sandler comedy. I know it sounds so free-spirited and pretentious, but you have to open yourself up to a new and greater experience to really enjoy his work.

For those of you who don’t know I’m currently in Germany for the next couple weeks visiting the fam and celebrating my brother’s graduation from HS - which, btw, I can’t believe is happening, it makes me feel so old!

While I was a little reluctant to come here for two weeks (I know, I know, champagne problems), just because I felt there were several things I needed to stay in Chicago and focus on, which was mainly finding a job, but now I’m thinking it’ll be good for me to get away from the rush of the city, recharge, regroup, and come back guns blazin’!

I wanted to keep a mini-photo diary of my time spent here just to have something to fill my time and my dad has a sweet camera that I want to play around with and possibly steal back to Chicago with me ;)

So Day 1 of my German Adventure was spent shopping around Trier. I love Trier, it is quite possibly my favorite city in Germany so I was super excited to visit again. All the little cafes, boutiques, and brick-covered streets - such a beautiful city…

IMG_1525

Click through to see more pictures!

Driving by one of many wind farms:

IMG_1496

German countryside under blue skies

IMG_1490

Trier from above:

IMG_1502

Enjoying the Walkplatz:

IMG_1507

IMG_1510

I just love the architecture:

IMG_1511

IMG_1512

IMG_1533

IMG_1529

And the cafes!

IMG_1526

IMG_1516

What’s a great way to end a great day? Ice cream.

IMG_1530

As they say in Germany - Tschuss!



? [rui ]
English??? ?sort??more
Fran็ais? ? ?Trier??plus
Deutsch????Art??mehr
Espa๑ol????tipo??mแs
Nederlands??sorteren??meer
Portugu๊s???classificar??mais
Italiano?? ??ordinamento??di pi๙
??????????????

?  [rui ]  / sort  |  Jouyou Kanji Dictionary
? [rui ] / sort | Jouyou Kanji Dictionary | kanjidesignstore
World Kanji Shop / USA / Canada (English) / Canada (Fran็ais) / UK / Deutschland / France / Espa๑a / Portugal / ึsterreich / Schweiz (German) / Schweiz (Fran็ais) / Sweden / Nederlands / Belgium (Fran็ais) / Belgium (Dutch) / Japan / Australia / New Zealand / Brasil



Melt-Banana live 2010 Europe (von mattsixsixsix)

live pictures can be found at http://www.cxc.info

at the 2010 folder…



Monday morning… I assumedthat today I was going on an excursionto Trier (Germany) .But I‘m fuckingsick! It reallysucks.I wassoexcited!Butnow I’msick behind the computer and I must be constantlythrowing up.Thisis delicious.=.=”

My head feels like his head now BANG!

I’mverydepressednow,so,I’llcheermyselfand I‘m postingsome happy posts;)
Hope I’m a little better tommorow, because this isn’t funny anymore D:


X

Jessy



melancholia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...